From California & Alaska St SW: West on Alaska, left 47th Ave, right Hudson St, continue on Jacobsen Rd, right Beach Drive. Total about 1.3 miles, 6 minutes.
Less steep: From Lincoln Park 8011 Fauntleroy Way SW- take the most southern trail down to the beach & head north. Stay west. After road turns into Beach Drive the park is about 2 miles on the right. Total about 2.5 miles, 15 minutes.
To 4503 Beach Drive at http://tripplanner.kingcounty.gov/ or call Metro at 553-3000.
50 WEST SEATTLE to Admiral Way & 59th Ave SW:
Turn left on 59th Ave SW, walk approx. 5 blocks south. Bear left on Chilberg Ave SW, walk approx. 2 blocks southeast. Turn right on SW Genesee St, walk a short distance west. Turn left on Beach Dr SW, walk approx. 1 block south.
C Line to California & Alaska:
Walk south on California .1 mile. Slight right onto Erskine Way. Right on Hudson St, which becomes Jacobsen Rd, which becomes Alaska St. Right on Beach Drive.
- exit to the West Seattle Bridge.
- Proceed west on the West Seattle Bridge to SW Admiral Way exit.
- Exit onto SW Admiral Way and continue west to 63rd Ave. SW (stop sign).
- Turn left onto 63rd Ave. SW and proceed south until the street ends at Beach Drive SW.
- Turn left onto Beach Dr SW and proceed one mile.